Global



Organizational Structure

Shareholders and the executive team

Carlson Wagonlit Travel has two shareholders: Carlson, a global hotel, restaurant and travel company, holds 55 percent of the company's shares and Chase Travel Investment, an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase & Co., holds the remaining 45 percent.

 

Carlson logo JP Morgan Chase logo

Board of Directors

Carlson Wagonlit Travel has a Board of Directors chaired by Trudy Rautio. The members of the Board meet regularly to discuss reviews and reports on the business and plans of CWT.



Chairman of the Board

  Trudy Rautio
Trudy Rautio

President and Chief Executive Officer, Carlson

Members of the Board

  Laura Born
Laura Born

Adjunct Associate Professor of Finance, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business

  Raymond Fischer
Raymond Fischer

Chief Financial Officer, Chase Card Services

  Shane Fitzpatrick
Shane Fitzpatrick

President/Managing Director, Europe, JPMorgan Chase & Co

 
Jeff Kinder

President, Chase Offers of JPMorgan Chase

  Nick Shepherd
Nick Shepherd

President and Chief Executive Officer of Carlson Restaurants

  William Van Brunt
William Van Brunt

Executive Vice President and General Counsel Carlson

Executive Team

See CWT Executive team organization chart

Douglas Anderson
Douglas Anderson

President & Chief Executive Officer and acting CFO

David Moran
David Moran

EVP Marketing and Enterprise Strategy

Jean-Luc Duchemin

Jean-Luc Duchemin 

EVP Global Human Resources

Kevin O'Connor
Kevin O'Connor

EVP and Chief Information Officer

Patrick Anderson
Patrick Andersen

President Americas

Berthold Trenkel
Berthold Trenkel

EVP Traveler Services

Jerry Hogan
Jerry Hogan

EVP & General Counsel

Cathy Voss
Cathy Voss

EVP, Global Program Solutions and Meetings & Events

Kelly Kuhn
Kelly Kuhn

President
Asia Pacific

Andrew Waller
Andrew Waller

President Europe Middle East & Africa and Global Partners network


Download photos from Flickr

CWT Meetings and Events Expands its Global Team


Read the news release