- CWT Perspectives
- CWT Reports app
- Effective Travel Management
- CWT Vision
- CWT ViewPoint
- White Papers
- Case Studies
Business Traveler Services
Finding the Right Fit
As business travel spend grows in tune with the global economy, travel managers need to keep focusing on their two most important objectives: driving savings while keeping travelers safe, productive and happy while on the road.
This report examines four main areas:
- How to find the right balance between online and offline services
- Which service configurations are most relevant in different contexts
- The main traveler services that bring value to the travel program
- What the best practices are in travel and expense management
Based on in-depth surveys, analyses of transactions and case studies, CWT explains best practices and suggests ways for companies to ensure the right fit between the available solutions and their program objectives.
The CWT Travel Management Institute has published Business Traveler Services: Finding the Right Fit, a report detailing the results in-depth research.
The CWT Travel Management Institute has published Toward Excellence in Online Booking, a report detailing the results in-depth research.