- Traveler and Transaction Services
- Air and Ground Transportation
- Compliance and Demand Management
- Security and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Meetings and Events
- Performance Measures
Now more than ever,
you need effective travel management
Tough times present an opportunity for companies to demonstrate the value of an effectively managed travel program.
Selecting the right priorities for managing your travel program is critical. CWT has identified eight key areas of effective travel management and targeted initiatives for each that have helped clients worldwide develop travel programs that best respond to their company’s specific needs, challenges, and objectives.
What are your priorities?
- Provide the right services and assistance to travelers while optimizing transaction processing
Tackle your hotel spend in a
disciplined and professional manner
- Continue to drive air and ground transportation savings
Increase policy compliance
and optimizing demand management
Further consolidate your
- Address safety, security and corporate social responsibility needs
optimize meetings & events
dashboards and actionable performance measures